By booking with us you are agreeing to everything listed below.
1. Contract: By paying your deposit, Client agrees to the following terms & conditions.
2. Deposit: A 30% deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your party or event date. You have 48 hours from paying your deposit to receive a full refund of your booking deposit if you wish to cancel for any reason. Bookings and deposits are non-refundable after the initial 24 hour period. Payment must be made through PayPal unless otherwise previously discussed.
3. Balance: Client agrees to pay the balance through PayPal. The total amount must be paid at MINIMUM 72 hours before your party. If your total amount is not paid at least 72 hours before your party you will incur a $10 late fee (up to $30 total). It is imperative that your total amount is paid in advance so that Southern Belle Princess Parties may have appropriate time to process your booking. Your performer should be tipped for a job well done.
4. Additional Time: Client understands that a timely departure is necessary in order for the Performer to safely commute to his or her next event. If a Client wishes a Performer to stay longer than the booked time, the Client must speak to the manager or performer at the party about the matter. Staying additional time is at the discretion of the Performer/Manager. If additional time if needed the manager must be paid an additional $30 per additional 15 minutes. This must be paid in cash or via check at the time of the party before the additional time begins. If payment for the additional time is not collected the Performer will leave as planned. If a Manager foresees that a party could run longer than expected, she or he may pull aside the parent and discreetly ask if the parent would like the performer to stay longer.
5. Smoking: The costumes and property of Southern Belle Princess Parties are very valuable and will not be subject to smoke of any kind which can damage the costume/performer. If a guest is seen smoking at your party, the Client is expected to assure that the guest stops immediately.
6. Cancellations & Rescheduling: If we cancel on you for any reason, you will be refunded in full and we will provide your child a video from his/her favorite character free of charge. If a Client chooses to cancel a party due to weather or unforeseen circumstances or illness, the Client may reschedule the event for up to a month from the original event date based on availability. Events can be rescheduled once, free of charge, as long as the rescheduling happens at least 7 days in advance of the party. If Client wishes to reschedule less than 7 days before the party (or more than once) then Client will be subject to a 15% rescheduling fee.
7. Activities: All activity options are listed on the website and available upon request. Unless requested for alternative activity options, the Performer(s) will perform the Package Activities listed under your party package.
8. Changes to Party Activities: All activities will be finalized no later than 48 hours before the party. Change requests may not be available.
9. Changes to Party Start Time: Changes in party start time by request of the Client will be accommodated at the discretion of the booking team and are based on availability. Any changes must be made within 48 hours of the party date. Client agrees not to hold Southern Belle Princess Parties responsible for inclement weather or other Acts of God that may cause delayed start time to the event.
10. Changes to Party Length: Changes in party length by request of the Client will be accommodated at the discretion of the booking team and are based on availability. Any changes must be made within 48 hours of the party date.
11. Location: Proper accommodations will be provided by the Client. If rain occurs and the event has been scheduled outdoors, it is the responsibility of the Client to arrange for an indoor event. Water for each performer must be provided by Client. For temperatures below 60 degrees Fahrenheit or above 85 degrees Fahrenheit the party must take place in an indoor venue. Activities may be affected depending on the conditions.
12. Allergies: Client must inform Southern Belle Princess Parties of any allergies to food or products such as nail polish, latex, acrylics, temporary tattoos, or face paints prior to event or party. Client understands that Southern Belle Princess Parties is NOT responsible for any injuries or allergic reactions that occur at your event.
13. Photo Release: Our managers may take photos at your party as a training or marketing tool. Any you publicly post any photos to any of our social media pages and any photos taken are hereby signed as release to be used by Southern Belle Princess Parties for website, social media, and promotional use. If you do not want any pictures of your party released you must specify this in your contract.
14. Pets: All pets, with the exception of service animals, must be contained away from the party area.
15. Damage: We understand that accidents happen, however, the Client may be held responsible for any damage deemed EXCESSIVE to costumes and property of Southern Belle Princess Parties during Client’s event. The cost to replace/repair damaged/broken costumes or materials will be billed to the Client. Keep in mind that water slides may not be the best thing to have at a princess party. If your event is outdoors and there is water involved, mud may damage the costumes and you will incur a fee.
16. Discipline and Non-Participation: The Performer is responsible for the flow of the event and activities. The Client is responsible for monitoring disruptive behavior and attending to any child who does not want to participate. If a child or guest at a party is being disruptive past a reasonable point the Performer has permission to change the party activities as needed OR to ask an adult at the party to escort the disruptive behavior away from the activities.
17. Adults at Event: We ask that the parent(s) or guardian(s) of the birthday child please stay for the duration of the party to attend to the possible needs of the children. Adults are welcome to stay and enjoy the performance, but we ask that onlookers keep the noise level to a minimum so the children do not get distracted and can adequately hear instructions from the Performer.
18. Performer Preference: We do our best to cast every performer as accurately as possible. We will never send you a performer that does not resemble your character or share ethnic features with your character. A Client’s performer request is based on availability of performers and is NEVER guaranteed or promised.
19. Activities: Southern Belle Princess Parties purposefully plans plenty of activities and games so that the performer never runs out of things to do with the children. If the Client has a request for the activity order preference they should make this known at least 48 hours before the party. If no preference is given, it is up to the discretion of the Performer to decide the activity order. All performers are trained to read the room and lead activities in the order they feel best suits the needs of their guests. The performer will do their best to complete all activities, however, if unforeseen circumstances do not allow all activities to be completed they may stay up to 5-minutes past the party end time to complete the activities at no additional cost.
20. Liability: The Client agrees to hold and keep harmless Southern Belle Princess Parties and its performers from any and all property damages and/or bodily injury damage caused by the Client or any/all guests. Southern Belle Princess Parties is nor any of its contractors or employees are responsible for any damages that occur to any persons or properties for any client or company.
21. Safety: Our performers are trained to keep the safety of your guests in mind at all times. If there is ever a situation where the performer(s) or manager(s) feel unsafe, they will address the issue with the parent/guardian/Client. If the issue is not resolved, the performer will leave. We hold the right to leave at any time due to safety concerns.
22. Managers: If your party has a manager present the Manager’s role is to assist the character and NOT to control children/guests.
23. Your Event: Party details can always be found on your invoice and will be sent in an email confirmation at least three days prior to your event.
24. Breach: Any breach in this contract automatically constitutes a cancellation in your party/event and any and all payments made to Southern Belle Princess Parties will be forfeited by the client.
25. Covid-19: As stated above, deposits are absolutely non-refundable. At the time of your booking, your deposit is used to pay the employee who worked to book your party, to pay for the invoicing service, and to guarantee your performer and time. We often have to turn away clients who want characters at the same time so it is very important that your spot is reserved. Many of our employees take time off their full-time jobs for our gigs and they lose their compensation for your party when you cancel. With that said, if you wish to cancel due to Covid-19, we request that you let us know at least 7 days in advance. You may use your deposit towards booking a future party (as far in advance as you need to) or towards booking a video message/call. Your performer has a right to wear a mask and to social distance at the party if they feel the need. (Sometimes we walk into parties with 50+ people - which is currently against government guidelines and we must be sure our performers feel safe). We request that if you are having more than a small gathering to have it outdoors in a safer space. If we cancel on you due to Covid-19 or for any other reason we will refund you in full and send your child a video from their preferred character free of charge.