Price Match Guarantee,
Why you should choose us!
Trusting someone with the entertainment at your child's birthday is stressful. That is why at Southern Belle Princess Parties we work hard to take the stress out of booking and birthday entertainment. By booking with us you are not only scheduling a high-quality character and performer for your child's special day, you are also booking peace of mind that your entertainment will show up and will show up in a timely manner. In 4+ years, and hundreds of bookings, we have only had to cancel ONE party due to a last minute emergency. This client received a full refund and was given a longer party for FREE as a consolation for their inconvenience. You can be rest assured that we will arrive on time, in the appropriate costume/attire, and that your performer will be ready to give you their full attention and the best princess performance you have ever seen!
We know that your child's birthday party is a huge investment and the party entertainment is not the only piece of the birthday puzzle to make your child's day special. We want to make your experience easy, affordable, and memorable. This is why we allow deposits at the time of booking instead of requiring your total amount in full. Once you have filled out our booking form/requested your invoice, we will send over an invoice that will allow for a deposit of $65.00. The remaining balance can be made at any time through the same invoice link (found in your email). The total payment is due 48 hours before your party.
After your invoice is sent, we hold your spot for 72 hours and after that, we open it back up to allow others to book. We take pride in being one of the busiest company's in the greater Atlanta and Macon areas and please ask that you do not request an invoice (and allow us to hold your spot for 72 hours) if you do not intend to book.
Your invoice will be sent through our Honeybook business service. They can be paid with any card or bank transfer. A 3.5% processing fee is added to all bookings and do we accept payment through Venmo, Cashapp, and Zelle.
**Parties booked less than 7 days in advance require a full payment at the time of booking.
Have an official quote from another company beating our price? Send it over to us at email@example.com along with a picture of the characters you are receiving from that company. We will match their price and lower ours by 5% if their wigs/costume quality is the same or better than ours.
*Travel Fees do not apply to this guarantee. Not eligible on previously booked parties or large corporate events. We will not price match anyone of a lesser quality than our own.
At certain times of the year, we have what we call "Peak Seasons" - each month will be considered a "peak month" once we have hit 75 parties in that month, or if it is a Holiday. During "Peak Seasons" there will be an additional $20 charge per booking to help us manage the overload of bookings. Peak Season bookings will not apply to parties booked more than 4 months in advance.
Peak Times include:
- The weekend before and of Easter (April 8-17th).
- October 14 - 31st.
- December 7-14th, December 23-26th.
Covid-19 and Cleanliness
- As someone who is horribly afraid of germs, cleanliness is something that I take very seriously. As our costumes and wigs are shared by many different performers and seen by lots of different clients, it is important to us that they are appropriately cleaned after each wear. Each of our dresses goes through the following cleaning measures: sprayed with a special disinfectant spray specifically designed for Broadway to keep costumes always smelling fresh, germ-free, and cared for. As needed our costumes are disinfected and cleaned with one of the highest quality steam cleaners on the market. This steam cleaner kills germs, takes out wrinkles, and steams away any odors a costume may have. Lastly, our costumes are washed by hand in a special solution and hung to dry about once a month to assure that they are always fresh and ready for the next event.
- Wigs are restyled after almost every wear to assure that they look perfect and better for the next time. We have a full time wig stylist on our team whose full-time job (seriously - she only works here!) is to perform on weekends and restyle our wigs Monday-Friday. She makes sure that each wig is disinfected, restyled, and touched up as needed so that all our characters look as perfect as they would if you were at a theme park.
- Due to Covid-19 we are taking extra precautions to assure that each performer and every client is as safe as possible. Each of our characters has been given a face mask that perfectly matches her costume. Our performers ALWAYS have the right to wear a mask when indoors or when guests are closer than the CDC recommended 6ft distance, and when at parties/events where guests are not in masks. We are also doing our best to make sure that each performer waits 7 days in between parties to assess how they are feeling. We are always happy to abide by any additional safety guidelines that your family would like to have in place.
Your Requested Date Isn't Avaliable?
We want to make birthday planning effortless and convenient for you. If your first choice of character/date isn't available we will let you know within 24 hours. If we do not have the availability that you are looking for we will give you a list of times/dates that we do have available. If you choose to switch to one of these we will give you an additional 30-minute package upgrade as consolation for the inconvenience.
*This is not available for previously booked parties, time changes, Monday-Friday bookings, Mascots, or Superheroes. Parties must be scheduled between 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. on Saturdays and 9:00 p.m. - 6: 00 p.m. on Sundays. Not available for more than 2 characters. Availability requests must be made at least 4 weeks before the desired date.
Is the person pictured going to be my performer?
Probably! BUT due to the nature of show business we cannot guarantee that the performer pictured will be the performer for your event. This would be similar to you wanting to see Idina Menzel (famous Broadway star) on the tour of Wicked. If she is sick or needs to call out for some reason the show will go on but you will be seeing the performance of her understudy and the theatre company will not be refunding your ticket charges due to this inconvenience. At Southern Belle Princess Parties we average about 10-15 parties every weekend (many with multiple characters!) and we do have to make last minute changes often. We always have understudies scheduled for every party and performers on call because "the show must go on!" but due to this we cannot guarantee specific performers ever. What we can do is promise you that your character will be appropriately cast for the characters look and ethnicity. We keep an updated list of all our performers and headshots of each performer under the character's page on our website.
How far in advance should I book?
We take bookings up to the day of the party, but these are rare and we can often not accommodate these requests. To guarantee that your choice date and character is available we HIGHLY recommend booking at least 6-8 weeks before your party. We are usually very flexible about last minute character and time changes to parties booked this far in advance. Booking 2-4 weeks in advance is also appropriate as can usually allow us to schedule your requested character/date/time.
Where should I have my party?
We have visited venues all the way from 5 children in one small bedroom to huge wedding sized event center complete with stage and DJ. We are always happy and ready to be flexible to the "stage" that we are given at any venue. During Covid-19 we recommend having parties outside where the characters/children have plenty of space to move around. Shaded areas usually work best. Our characters usually prefer a chair setting where children can sit on the floor in front of them (think elementary school children at a library). Indoors parties are also amazing. Characters need just enough room to sit, stand, and twirl as needed. Please visit our venue recommendations page for more information. For mermaids you will need your own pool or place for the character to sit. We strongly discourage bouncy houses and water slides due to the distraction they cause and the mud they create. Please review your contract before you book, as you will be charged a cleaning fee if a water slide or child gets mud on our costumes.
Do boys have fun at "princess parties?"
While our princesses are mostly geared towards girls, we work very hard to make sure all games and activities are gender inclusive and to offer game/activity choices that are geared towards all genders. So the short answer is YES! Is you are worried about your little princes being uninterested in a princess, we offer many male character add on characters like Princes, Superheroes, and Mascots.